Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Snowden gets temp asylum stay in Russia for a year

• Thank you received: 85

Snowden gets temp asylum stay in Russia for a year was created by Dabu

Snowden gets to camp out in Russia for a while. :cheer:

www.cnn.com/2013/08/01/us/nsa-snowden/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
10 years 9 months ago #27376

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Snowden gets temp asylum stay in Russia for a year

Who knows how this will play out...
10 years 9 months ago #27379

Replied by Dabu on topic Snowden gets temp asylum stay in Russia for a year

I'm really hoping Snowden gets pardoned by the president as right before he leaves office, like what a lot of presidents do.
10 years 9 months ago #27381

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Snowden gets temp asylum stay in Russia for a year

From what I gather, most of what Snowden 'leaked' was already reported upon information by various investigative journalists. He just confirmed what had been rumored for so long.

He is someone who can fear for the rest of his life black helicopters flying over his house.
10 years 9 months ago #27385

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Snowden gets temp asylum stay in Russia for a year

I do not know what he leaked but I would bet he leaked less sensitive info the Pfc Manning who just got a Not Guilty.

Manning got a not guilty on aiding and abetting, which in fact he did, OBL had copies of his leaked files. But Manning is a FLAMING GAY and our govt is not about to hang a gay soldier right after they gave them their freedom to do as they please on Active Duty. If they did then the media and the gay community would be screaming bias. Yes he has some lesser charges that if STACKED could add up to 136 years. I think he is going to get a light sentence. The Court Martial was rigged, got to remember who the CIC is...Obama.

You might notice the big push is to get Snowden, White and hertosexual...
10 years 9 months ago #27397

Replied by Dabu on topic Snowden gets temp asylum stay in Russia for a year

I think Snowden is a lot smarter than Manning.

When I was hanging out in Iraq, standard policy was if we did something embarrassing, we had to get all the documentation of it classified, and pretended never to happen.

Manning released a video that showed us :censored: ing up really bad along with some other shady stuff.

As for the stuff bin laden had, the prosecution couldn't prove that bin laden used that material to harm any of us.

I didn't know Manning liked the boys though. haha Silly gay boy, dicks are for chicks. :rotfl:
10 years 9 months ago #27406

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Snowden gets temp asylum stay in Russia for a year

It sure doesn't seem like they want him back very bad. As the big dog on the block we could apply pressure in any number of ways. Instead we seem to be abdicating our big dog status letting Putin do as he wishes. So far all we've done is call off some bulls^** meeting. Our CIC better watch out, if the rest of the world starts to figure out how weak he really is the dollar will be trash real fast, faster than you can say Weimar Republic! All the country hangs on now is perception, reality became irrelevant years ago.
As far as Snowden and Manning go I think they should both be set free, the real criminals are in congress, nothing but lazy, irresponsible, crooks that refuse to perform their constitutional duty!:twocents:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 9 months ago #27423

• Thank you received: 99

Replied by 10-76 on topic Snowden gets temp asylum stay in Russia for a year

I believe it was a trade, actually: Panama returned the CIA-Italy section chief, and Snowden gets to go free as well.

The last release by Snowden involves the X keyscore surveillance programs-huge...
10 years 9 months ago #27432

You right in more than one way in that post.

The rest of the world has Obama's number, they got it loud and clear after Benghazi. Note how many Embassies we have closed lately. I feel the bad guys are gearing up for a MAJOR hit on US soil...
10 years 9 months ago #27467

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!