Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Disregard...

• Thank you received: 99

Disregard... was created by 10-76

Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by 10-76.
10 years 9 months ago #27437

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic While gay marriage/snowden/zimmerman had you...

The one thing to realize about this is this is only for Generic drugs which have already been on the market for many years. They are just duplicating the drug. I can see holding them harmless so long as they did not make any changes to the drug or mishandle it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83, Libertarian623
10 years 9 months ago #27439

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic While gay marriage/snowden/zimmerman had you...

I've always gotten a kick out of drug commercials. After listening to smiling, happy, people talk about how life is better now they they are on the new dope, the disclaimer voice starts in with "may cause insanity,cancer,rectal bleeding,headaches,suicide,blurred vision,hallucinations,shortness of breath,numbness,pain,seizures,coma,and death".

But hey, at least my personality issues will just melt away.
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
10 years 9 months ago #27444

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic While gay marriage/snowden/zimmerman had you...

I was in that business for 32 years, and what I saw that industry change into was frightening. I was lucky in that I mostly sold lifesaving drugs, but in those years the industry changed into one with a single goal: Maximize profit and market share. They know less about new drugs than you think. The best thing to be is as well informed about what the doctor wants you to take as you can be, and don't be afraid to tell he or she no if you read something that worries you. If it is critical, there is probably something else out there to treat you. If not, the choice is still yours.
10 years 9 months ago #27445

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic While gay marriage/snowden/zimmerman had you...

You forgot my favorite side effect man - Anal Seepage... That's just so wrong. That one makes me want to ask people if they are on certain meds before I let em sit on my couch... :laugh:
10 years 9 months ago #27448

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic While gay marriage/snowden/zimmerman had you...

eww.. that's right. Now I'm going to get in trouble for trying to cop a look at everyones ass before I let them sit down.
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
10 years 9 months ago #27452

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic While gay marriage/snowden/zimmerman had you...

I had that issue for a couple years after a botched surgery, not a pleasant situation and more to do with 13 hours of exploratory surgery than any pill! It was still better than the colostomy bag option, that one is a serious lifestyle changer!
I've been through my share of drugs in the last ten years. They put me on the Fentanyl patch for several years. It worked great on then pain, at first, then the time between upping the dosage started getting faster and I still had withdrawl symptoms. After some research on my own I found out it is only for temporary and hospice use. It took me 6 months to free myself and when I did get over the withdrawl I felt better than when I started it. Most of the pain and anti-spasm drugs I've had have nasty side-effects, the worst being just making you not care about anything :( I call it "putting out my fire."
They gave me Lyrica six months ago, it has almost eliminated the nerve pain in my leg and foot with no side effects I've noticed and the dosage has stayed the same.
Sometimes they get it right, most times not! Do your own research on anything you put in your body! :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 9 months ago #27454

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!