Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Something to Think About...

• Thank you received: 102

Something to Think About... was created by BUILDING MY SASS

Came Across this..and really got me to wonder what the Hell he is up to..
Just something to Think about...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
10 years 8 months ago #27533

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Something to Think About...

This pops up regularly over the years. After Vietnam finally faded from the memories of most Americans the military slowly crawled out from under the rock and began doing things in the open. In my day we did this on post and it was called Operation Garden Plot IIRC. Now they will do real time maneuvers in various cities since the local city/county/state are integral to these exercises.

The genesis for this was the riots of the 60's.

THAT SAID:

I am beginning to get an uneasy feeling on this as the tempo has greatly increased over the the past 5 years. Normally that would not faze me, but this coupled with the direct funding os SWAT Teams, down to the city level by job by man, + the massive influx of material (war-fighting hardware) to local LEO's is adding up to something I am no longer comfy with.
10 years 8 months ago #27534

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Something to Think About...

Though I was very young at that time...as I got older I had many Friends who served in that war..RIP...my friends...
but from what I was told as to what happened over there...
I can understand why they were the way the were...it was a Prelude to what is coming...things are not so Simple and inconspicuous as people like to think in the on-going Self Centered Lives...Their is No Honor..or Integrity it is only ME....and that is what the government has lead and produced via the Tech Companies and Foreign Investments....Cloud everyone with the busyness of "today's Life and their own meager Existence" and we can Control them with No ISSUES via a Police Movement...Typical Tyrannical Government....

Most Importantly my Friend and Brother...My Main Response to Your Post is...AMEN...
God Help Us...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
10 years 8 months ago #27540

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!