Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Obamacare in your home

• Thank you received: 529

Obamacare in your home was created by OleCowboy

Affordable Care Act - Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program

"Priority for Serving High-Risk Populations and Programmatic Areas of Emphasis As directed in the legislation , successful applicants will give priority to providing services to the following populations:

a) Eligible families who reside in communities in need of such services, as identified in the statewide needs assessment required under subsection (b)(1)(A).
b) Low-income eligible families.
c) Eligible families who are pregnant women who have not attained age 21.
d) Eligible families that have a history of child abuse or neglect or have had interactions with child welfare services.
e) Eligible families that have a history of substance abuse or need substance abuse treatment.
f) Eligible families that have users of tobacco products in the home.
g) Eligible families that are or have children with low student achievement.
h) Eligible families with children with developmental delays or disabilities.
i) Eligible families who, or that include individuals who, are serving or formerly served in the Armed Forces, including such families that have members of the Armed Forces who have had multiple deployments outside of the United States."

In addition, the Health Resources and Service Administration (HRSA) and the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) have identified the following programmatic areas of emphasis. Applicants may propose to address one or more of these areas in response to this funding opportunity announcement

Emphasis 1: Improvements in maternal, child, and family health
Emphasis 2: Effective implementation and expansion of evidence-based home visiting programs or systems with fidelity to the evidence-based model selected
Emphasis 3: Development of statewide or multi-State home visiting programs o Emphasis 4: Development of comprehensive early childhood systems that span the prenatal-through-age-eight continuum
Emphasis 5: Outreach to high-risk and hard-to-engage populations
Emphasis 6: Development of a family-centered approach to home visiting
Emphasis 7: Outreach to families in rural or frontier areas
Emphasis 8: The development of fiscal leveraging strategies to enhance program sustainability

For a more detailed description of each area of emphasis, please see Appendix A: MIECHV Programmatic Emphasis Areas."

grants3.hrsa.gov/2010/Web2External/Inter...ag=True&pageNumber=1
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by OleCowboy.
10 years 8 months ago #27959

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Obamacare in your home

Have been working on this for 6 months at work trying to figure a angle where, where we dovetail into the delivery end in our rural area.
10 years 8 months ago #27970

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Obamacare in your home

So far the only thing it has done for our rural area is turn good full time jobs into part-time jobs and cause a 1/3 of our Doctors to leave the county.......can't say I have heard one person with anything positive to say about it. My best hope is that it will bring more people to my view that Iowa needs to separate itself from the federal monster being created. :usa:
I think this one is for us;
Emphasis 5: Outreach to high-risk and hard-to-engage populations
translates to people that are not buying the bull to me!
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 8 months ago #27972

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!