Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Is Jane Fonda really sorry

• Thank you received: 16

Is Jane Fonda really sorry was created by et1911rph

Just heard that Ms Fonda wore her Hanoi Jane t-shirt during an interview for "The Butler". Found the link to the YouTube video. I am taught as a Christian to forgive when people confess but I believe the confession must be sincere. Not seeing the sincerity.

Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by et1911rph.
10 years 8 months ago #28144

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Is Jane Fonda really sorry

Yes, I believe she is "Sorry", a sorry :censored: :censored: . It's one of the first things that come to mind when I hear her name!
The forgiveness of her by the mainstream media during my youth was one of the first signs for me that they were actually anti-American. I've only been to a handful of movies in my life for reasons like this,and then there is the child molester, only when family demands will I go along and then they have to listen about how wrong it is to support hollywood with our money.
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 8 months ago #28151

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Is Jane Fonda really sorry

Yea she is sorry, sorry she got filmed in N Vietnam. Would not pour a bucket of dog pizz on her if she was on fire...
10 years 8 months ago #28280

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Is Jane Fonda really sorry

Have no use for her. You don't insult your countries armrd forces like that, whatever your beliefs.
10 years 8 months ago #28285

• Thank you received: 67

Replied by foxhunter on topic Is Jane Fonda really sorry

I would have watched the movie if she hadn't been in it.
10 years 8 months ago #28349

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!