Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

More Bad News for Gun Grabbers

• Thank you received: 529

More Bad News for Gun Grabbers was created by OleCowboy

Very interesting article:

More Bad News for Gun Grabbers
Daniel J. Mitchell | Nov 28, 2013
Daniel J. Mitchell

Citing polling data with poorly (or dishonestly) worded questions, anti-Second Amendment ideologues often argue that gun control is popular.

The real test, though, is what happens on election day. That’s why it was such big news when two incumbent Democrats from Colorado’s State Senate were defeated in a recall election.

They both represented districts that had voted for Obama, yet they were easily tossed out of office after voting for legislation to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens.

Well, as Yogi Berra would say, it’s deja vu all over again. Another statist politician has been forced out of a job in Colorado. Here are some details from a local news report.

Sen Evie Hudak
Political thug gives up her seat after undermining constitutional freedoms

State Sen. Evie Hudak has decided to resign rather than risk facing a recall election… Hudak, D-Westminster, could have been the third Democratic lawmaker to face a recall over a package of gun control bills they helped pass earlier this year. Sens. John Morse, D-Colorado Springs, and Angela Giron, D-Pueblo, both decided to fight recall elections against them, but were ousted in September in favor of Republican replacements.

So why is she throwing in the towel? Because she thinks she will lose and that would give the GOP control of the State Senate.

Hudak is playing it safe. By resigning before the signatures are turned in, she assures that a Democratic vacancy committee will appoint her replacement, keeping the seat — and the senate — in the party’s hands, at least through November, when her successor will be forced to win reelection.

Read the rest: finance.townhall.com/columnists/danieljm...s-n1754432/page/full
10 years 5 months ago #31498

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 99

Replied by 10-76 on topic More Bad News for Gun Grabbers

I was just reading about that in the NRA AR: you'd have to have a background check done in CO, if you were LENDING a firearm out to even a family member, AND then you'd have to have another check as it was returned to you?!

I can't find the CO results on their succession voting, anybody know?
10 years 5 months ago #31529

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic More Bad News for Gun Grabbers

Them blankety blankin demarats Montana has in the senate`s been voting for everything BUT what us Montanans wants, Gonna faukus Baukus has been voting out Our firearms ownershop second amendments rights and testicle tester`s right in behind.
Nobody, including oblama, better not cut loose with some flatulence or else they`ll all suffocate.
Faukus Baukus say`s he is throwing in the towel after being in there for way too many years and I`m a praying O`L testees`ll get voted out, bastrich`s got better`n three years to go though.
I`m`a prayin someone`ll get elected in place of faukus that`ll zero out anything that testees`ll be voting in.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 5 months ago #31532

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!