Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Harry Reid

• Thank you received: 529

Harry Reid was created by OleCowboy

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
News Release
December 4, 2013

(202) 228-7561
press@cruz.senate.gov

Cruz: Reid Decision To Exempt Staff From Obamacare Latest Example of Washington Disconnect

HOUSTON, TX -- U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) released the following statement on Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's (D-Nev.) decision to exempt staff members from Obamacare exchanges:

"Sen. Reid's decision to exempt his staff from Obamacare exchanges is the clearest example yet of Obamacare's failures and Washington hypocrisy. His staff worked to pass it and continue to promote it, now they don't want to be part of it because it's a disaster. No one wants to lose their plans, pay higher premiums, higher deductibles, and have healthcare choices taken away from them. But, by passing Obamacare that’s exactly what Leader Reid and his staff did to millions of Americans. Now they understandably don't want to live with it. The only fair path forward is to repeal Obamacare, in its in entirety, for everyone."

###

View this release online www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=692

I personally would like to take Harry Reid, set him down in front of a computer, grab him by the collar and slam his face into the screen and then the keyboard, then repeat etc etc etc and tell him this is how he logs on...
10 years 5 months ago #31897

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Harry Reid

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'd pay to see that! :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 5 months ago #31899

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Harry Reid

Heck man, I would pay to do it and even pay you to watch, be the most fun I had since cousin Marcell got ate when he fell into the hog pen... :dance:
10 years 5 months ago #31900

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!