Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Disregard...

• Thank you received: 99

Disregard... was created by 10-76

Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by 10-76.
10 years 3 months ago #33427

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Holy Wisconsin ATF crap!

No surprise. I am sick of this state. Both Republicans and Democrats in this state are bad news. The Dems want to give away everything you made to freeloaders, and the Republicans just want to steal and empty your wallet and give it to their campaign contributors.
After listening to both parts, it hits home as NW Wisconsin is my back yard. Iam going to be following this.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Siscowet.
10 years 3 months ago #33429

Replied by 10-76 on topic Holy Wisconsin ATF crap!

Yes, I understand your point of view 100%, I'm sick of it as well.

However, what we have here goes beyond the usual ATF flubs: the local ATF reps. are conspiring to obstruct justice, with top level Special Agents of the Wiscosnin Dept. of Justice, in order to protect the Attorney General on down. Conspiring to harbor felons, and I'd have to grab my Statute book to go through the frickin pile of crime we have here.

The ATF is not refusing to prosecute, in order to protect an ongoing Investigation, which is the usual B.S.. They are refusing to prosecute as result of who has been knowingly in possession of stolen full-auto, US government machine pistols which were non-registered: The WI Attorney General and (4) WI Dept. of Justice Special Agents. This is far and away BEYOND Fast and Furious, not to belittle the agent's and their families whose lives were lost there.

NRA? Chris Cox?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83, Siscowet
10 years 3 months ago #33431

• Thank you received: 19

Replied by dfc5343 on topic Holy Wisconsin ATF crap!

Idiots like these are the reason for bullet buttons and limited cap mags among other stupid crap. It isn't the state but the sheeple who elect these idiots in the first place.
10 years 3 months ago #33432

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Holy Wisconsin ATF crap!

10-76, I am guessing this is the tip of an iceberg. The old boy, I got your back covered network is alive and well in NW Wisconsin. Like I said, I am following it with interest.
10 years 3 months ago #33435

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Holy Wisconsin ATF crap!

I've worked all over the country and never seen a place where the "good'ol'boy" network was not running the show. At least it went public there, just imagine how many times it hasn't........ :banghead:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 3 months ago #33436

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Holy Wisconsin ATF crap!

Sick to say the least, if that A.G. would have been deputized, by the sheriff of His home county/burrough, He then could have posessed a full auto, checked out from the sheriffs depot of supplies and been a 100% legal in the matters, but NOOOooo, He seems like He`d be a real greedy sort to Me.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 3 months ago #33451

Replied by 10-76 on topic Holy Wisconsin ATF crap!

Yup, so the cover up begins: Where and from who did the A.G. and his Dept. of Justice Special Agent buddies get the stolen Mil. rifles from, and why is the WI branch of ATF not going to investigate?
Former SA Bethards estimates that the rifles they have would go for about $15,000 on the open/legal market. They asked Bethards to order parts for them, he wanted to run the serial #s, as he knew there were a bunch of stolen Mil. rifles floating around and they refused as they already knew they had stolen property!

These guys have high paying LE jobs with incredible benefits, MANY cops would die to get, and this is the B.S. We the People get? Unreal, stranger than fiction crap, all over again.
10 years 3 months ago #33454

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Holy Wisconsin ATF crap!

I think a lot of these peoples start their new jobs with a lot of good intentions, then, somehow, they get talked into one small deal, one of them buddy things, fromn then on, the fear, remorse and guilt takes over, then, self justification, going from one good buddy deal to another.
Then this.
I am thinking that these fire arms may even be linked to fast and furious, the program that was activated by O~Blamer hisself.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 3 months ago #33460

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Holy Wisconsin ATF crap!

Business as usual for most governments in the US.

NEVER make the mistake that just because someone is in to guns and hangs out on the AR side of the range on Sat they are of a conservative mind set. More than you might think are extreme far left voted for Obama twice Diimocrats.
10 years 3 months ago #33464

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!