Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Disregard...

• Thank you received: 99

Replied by 10-76 on topic Holy Wisconsin ATF crap!

I hear ya Cowboy, but this guy was supposedly as (R) as they come...

www.doj.state.wi.us/media-center/2013-ne...eases/october-7-2013

..and evidently has enough dirt on the local ATF to persuade against an investigation.

SA Bethards had evidential audio recordings and other evidence that the WI DOJ and ATF didn't even want to hear. This is going to get more messy than any U.S. Attorney's office can probably want to handle.

Look at some of the other media releases around the same time Van Hollen announces he won't be looking for another term, and you see MANY re-assignments and new promotions, all with the same 6 week period.
10 years 3 months ago #33466

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Holy Wisconsin ATF crap!

There are so many fony republicans and Dems posing as Republicans its not even a joke anymore.
10 years 3 months ago #33469

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Holy Wisconsin ATF crap!

The AG is from my back yard. Very disappointed if this is true. Cowboy, he is closer to Tea Party than he is to Democrats.
10 years 3 months ago #33480

I am very proud to say I know Greg Abbott. This guy is SOLID, a true conservative, he gets my vote for anything he runs for...currently Gov of the Great state of Texas.

Here is a letter I sent him yesterday:

"Was a pleasure speaking with you the other day on the AG’s view on our 2nd Amendment and where we stand on licensing approvals in Texas. As a follow up after I posted a summary of our discussion on the forum, the original poster who I thought took a wrong stand never replied again.

Enclosed are 2 flags I would like to have Greg sign; a Gadsden and a Texas flag. The Gadsden is mine and the Texas flag is to be donated to the Patrick Heath Public Library in Boerne to be displayed in the public meeting room.

Again, thank you for your phone call and tell Greg not only do I support him! He was in Boerne giving a talk last summer. At the end of it I stood up and asked him: “Mr. Abbott, Sir, would you consider running for the office of Governor of the Great State of Texas?” As he had not announced he spoke around it. As he was leaving, an aide came over and said Mr. Abbott would like to speak with you. I came over and he took my arm, pulled me down close to him and said: “I will be making an announcement and you will like it!”…He had me at hello!"
10 years 3 months ago #33499

No offense Cowboy, but this is the sentiment some criminal folks are depending on:
a.) Party affiliations. b.) NRA ratings. It's gone out the door.

I felt the same way about our AG, know his wife, and thought I knew where he stood.

Say these words out loud please: Truth is Stranger than fiction. Truth is Stranger than fiction. Extraordinary Criminal activity removes a group from ALL of their affiliations, we've seen that repeatedly with all sorts of political criminals.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, not trying to come across as condescending, so here it is: We don't need more gun laws. We NEED to enforce the gun laws that are on the books. Pretty hard to enforce gun laws, more than selectively, with ANY criminals when your A.G. and SEVERAL top ranking officials and Directors are knowingly in possession of stolen, unregistered, military hardware.

Where is the public's trust when the Dept. of Justices' bank accounts of faith and good will are empty? WROL. W/o rule of Law. It is time for some changes.

I hope Mr. Abbott is the real deal as I love Texas myself.
10 years 3 months ago #33501

Good, glad you brought it up. The back story:

On another forum a gun magazine writer attacked Greg Abbott and I called him out on it. Ended up with me showing him how he was wrong and I also contacted the AG's office to get their take. Well I was dead on right. The OP never posted again...
10 years 3 months ago #33513

Update: Former Special Agent Bethards has audio recordings of AG JB Van Hollen, the (3) Dept. of Criminal Investigations (D.C.I.) Special Agents, (1) Sawyer County LEO, and the Secretary of Dept. of Corrections (D.O.C.) Ed Wall[Was the Sec. of D.C.I. at that time] talking about the illegal/stolen firearms builds they have, which the U.S. Attorney's office of Minnesota refused to hear; copies of those recordings are with the hosts of the "Devil's Advocates" Dom and Crute, and they are now being pressured to release the recordings, so the public and LE can find out exactly what happened behind closed doors, and a clearer view of the probable obstruction that is happening now.

921themic is not posting all podcasts of every show, which is broadcast online 1600-1800 CST.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by 10-76.
10 years 3 months ago #33842

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!