Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

database of people who have concealed carry permit

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic database of people who have concealed carry permit

Get alist of Diane Feinstein's political donors and submit their names. I really don't care if they know or not. Maybe they will avoid me if they know and that would be OK.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
10 years 3 months ago #34244

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic database of people who have concealed carry permit

I just gave them my name and number for the list, I say come get some. :usa:

Here is the contact info;

civitasmedia.com/section/contact-us&sent=1
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 3 months ago #34248

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic database of people who have concealed carry permit

"According to the left wing liberal zealots …
We're not supposed to judge all Muslims by the acts of just a few "crazies".
But the acts of just a few American “crazies” is enough to judge all Americans who own a gun!"
AKAI
10 years 3 months ago #34260

• Thank you received: 16

Replied by Ranchwagon on topic database of people who have concealed carry permit

I noticed the following statement posted on Civitas Company News section of their website.

"Civitas Media never had any plans or intentions of publishing in print or online lists of holders of “conceal and carry” permits. Nor will Civitas Media develop databases of permit holders. A poorly crafted internal memo meant to highlight editorial discussions and..."

Looks like someone jumped their Wheaties.
10 years 1 month ago #36503

Replied by jtallen83 on topic database of people who have concealed carry permit

Well they got my info anyway, come get some! :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 1 month ago #36569

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic database of people who have concealed carry permit

JT- I wonder if you can schedule this , like a appointment. That way I could come help take out the trash. More hands on task make work go quicker.
10 years 1 month ago #36580

Believe me, if I get wind of an appointment I;ll be putting out the call. You'll be on top the list for sure! :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 1 month ago #36582

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic database of people who have concealed carry permit

Posting ccw permit holder's personally identifiable information servers no legitimate public interest, and is merely a means to intimidate persons and affect their behavior both in terms of inviting negative attention and potentially opening the door to having violence perpetrated on persons who have done nothing more than request permission to carry their arms concealed. By establishing what is essentially a targeting list for politically motivated intimidation and violence, publication of such lists should be regarded nigh an act of enabling if not actual terror.
10 years 1 month ago #36606

I'm not so sure the paper understands the can of worms they could open. I really wish they would publish, I'm sick of this patty cake game we've been playing with our Liberty, I'm ready to get this mess straight.
As for politically motivated intimidation, I'm already experiencing this to a degree from the local republican party because I'm not afraid to point out the dirt that needs cleaned in our own house. They are steadily making it impossible to even voice a contrary opinion to the party line.
After recently spending some time with activist liberals in college the worst I see coming from them is a few rotten eggs or some broken windows,
I just don't see them confronting a citizen they know is armed. :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 1 month ago #36610

• Thank you received: 25

Replied by bipe215 on topic database of people who have concealed carry permit

I wonder if 'they' would like a publicly published list of names and addresses of homes without guns. If they are so 'anti' then put a sign in the front yard that says "THIS IS A GUN FREE HOME".

Steve
10 years 1 month ago #36618

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!