Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

The height of ARROGANCE

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic The height of ARROGANCE

As terrible as it sounds, I am looking forwards to seeing a few more volcanoes going off, like the one in Iceland, or Mt Saint Helens, after the volcanoes that have already erupted, I figure that at this time, it would take but three, real good, major eruptions and this world would be shoved into an ice-age that it would never forget.
The world has been in a cooling trend, the polar ice caps is proving that, the governments is screaming warming, but, why do the people in Alaska tell Me that the size of the caps has been advancing at an alarming rate.
Volcanoes ashes reflects the suns rays back into space and causes the earth to cool down.
Remember the pic. of George Washington crossing the Deleware river ??? People say, oh, that is BS, the Deleware never freezes over like that.
Also remember the fourteenth century, Starvation was running rampant on every continent of this world, there were three major volcanic eruptions that shoved the world into an ice-age, crops were not growing, there was no growing season, Animal Husbandry came about because of that cool down.
When George was crossing the Deleware, the world was still in the tail end of that ice-age, the river was frozen to that extent and now, with a few more volcanoes, We too will be there, it is then that al gorey will be a major profiteer with all of his tax credits about carbons and such.
Mark My words, just three more.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
9 years 11 months ago #38528

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic The height of ARROGANCE

Good points Marty. And the winter we just had shows how close that can be. Worldwide, Siberia, Alaska, the western US, and most the world it was the warmest winter on record. In the Eastern US, it was below normal. For the Midwest, well below normal, For the small Area of Northern Wisconsin and Minnesota around Duluth, it was the coldest on record. I am looking at icebergs still floating on Lake Superior as I type this. That is unheard of. Whatever reason, climate patterns are shifting, some effects can be predicted, some can't. The one message coming through: Prepare for extreme swings in weather.
9 years 11 months ago #38535

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic The height of ARROGANCE

Pick one:

Our earth is getting warmer all the time

Our earth is getting colder all the time

Our earth has a totally stable and predictable climate

Our earth has seen radical changes in climate from tropical hot to frozen cold in fact at one time the entire earth was covered in ice all over billions of years before man ever stepped on terra firma. It appears to be cyclical in nature based upon many factors from sun spots, volcanic activity, ocean currents, meteor impacts and a host of inputs that may or may not be currently known.

All that said has man had an impact? YES, without a doubt just as I make an impact when I stand on the beach on the Pacific ocean and take a pizz, but I do not think anyone in Japan is putting on life jackets...
9 years 11 months ago #38539

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic The height of ARROGANCE

YIKESSSSSSssssss, run fur the hills, it`s a tsunami !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :busted: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
9 years 11 months ago #38550

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!