Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

censored in the classroom

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic censored in the classroom

The problem is the label. I know some Democratic party members who hunt like to shoot and farm in this area. Ask them, they would say they are Liberal. Do they fit Fox News definition of Liberal? Hell No! That is the problem woth labels like "Liberal, Red Neck, etc. etc. . They mask the people who are lumped into that group. That is why I don't have time for labels.
9 years 10 months ago #40110

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic censored in the classroom

:I-agree: We should spend our time breaking down these artificial barriers, pointing out the inconsistencies as they show up. I am a life long republican and active in the party but you will not find one establishment republican that would call me a"good republican" because I don't agree with them 100% of the time. I'm considered liberal because I will not support anything that gives government more power, like the so-called "patriot act". They do their best to squelch any debate on the topic for fear that reason or facts may be understood........ :soapbox:
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 10 months ago #40112

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic censored in the classroom

I got a friend who is a gun NUT, shooter, reloader, but voted for Obama twice????????????? got me beat
9 years 10 months ago #40117

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!