Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

An UnAmerican Calendar...you paid for it!

• Thank you received: 556

An UnAmerican Calendar...you paid for it! was created by jtallen83

I spent some time this morning highlighting monthly and bimonthly due dates in my government issued day planner. I started seeing holidays listed that I had never heard of, most with foreign sounding names. I counted 20 holidays that I was unaware of, when I googled them over half were Islamic or Mexican, the multicultural agenda marches forward,
instead of assimilating immigrants we are allowing them to assimilate us....... :censored: :banghead: :censored: :twocents: :soapbox: stepping down......
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarenisJjr
9 years 3 months ago #44037

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 41

Replied by Charlie on topic An UnAmerican Calendar...you paid for it!

I was at the university's annual Campus Education Day, I think it was in 2002, where they talk about fire safety, workplace violence, disaster response and such like that. It's where you sit on your butt in a crowded auditorium for 3 hours, in a cramped seat, and answer inane questions thrown at you by a bored lecturer (but late in the show we got to play with fire extinguishers!).

About half way through, the EEOE officer (a former "Civil Rights Activist") took the stage, and announced that "America is not a melting pot. It is a salad bowl!". Half of the people in the auditorium stood up (murmuring was heard). She continued, becoming even more offensive. Less than a minute after she began the people who were standing walked out. Others followed. Five minutes after she began the auditorium was virtually empty.

Like somebody said: Punch back twice as hard!
"Yes officer, I know I smell like beer. I'm not drinking it, I'm wearing it!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83, Siscowet
9 years 3 months ago #44045

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by MarenisJjr on topic An UnAmerican Calendar...you paid for it!

Yea for saying . Push 1 for mexican. What number do I push for Laplander??♡
9 years 3 months ago #44052

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic An UnAmerican Calendar...you paid for it!

I should say there are Canadian holidays as well other countries....
I'm thinking maybe we got the calendars intended for the state department?????? :huh:
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 3 months ago #44053

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!