Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

New Ammo Ban

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic New Ammo Ban

We need more "nuts" like him standing up to the government. Nothing wrong with any of that....sounds like FREEDOM.......I'd take a couple hundred of those home brews....... :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 2 months ago #44254

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic New Ammo Ban

Just spent three days on Capitol Hill working on some Great Lakes issues. As a side note, one Congressman, Sean Duffy of Wisconsin has taken a public position against the proposed ban on M855 ammo. You all might want to write your Congressman and Senators to do the same.
9 years 1 month ago #44278

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic New Ammo Ban

Just saw a white house shill talking about it and they said its being done "because so many police have been killed with this round".

If the mouth is moving then you can bet $$$ its a lie and this is a BIG one, not one police has ever been killed by this round.
9 years 1 month ago #44297

• Thank you received: 41

Replied by Charlie on topic New Ammo Ban

OT: Forgive the question, but what is the point of an AR type pistol? Are they actually useful? The few that I have handled were unweildy, and the addition of a Sig brace just made them more so. If I wanted a hand cannon I'd get a D-Eagle or an Automag.
"Yes officer, I know I smell like beer. I'm not drinking it, I'm wearing it!"
9 years 1 month ago #44301

For me it is to defend myself and family against a tyrannical government if needed. We are not allowed to have SBR's in Iowa so the Sig PM400 is as close as I can get. If used a"intended" it is very unwieldy but from the shoulder it works just fine........................not that I have any experience with this method :whistle:
I love my AR pistol, it is accurate and with a surefire 100 round mag gives me lots of rounds to fling down range...they will have to pry it from my cold dead fingers if they want it. :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akai, OleCowboy
9 years 1 month ago #44302

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Archangel on topic New Ammo Ban

So, is he on this site? B)
If not, could you get his online info for me, or give him mine? ;)
I also have a 30-06 and would love to buy some and give those rounds a look see. :whistle:
9 years 1 month ago #44319

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic New Ammo Ban

"the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

I have handled the SIG and would not mind having one, in fact I think owning 2 could be a great substitute for upper body workouts at the gym, especially with JT's 100 rd mag. I may have one some day but the wife has made me prioritize my gun purchases and the SIG 'one armed bandit' has fell down towards the bottom...ESPECIALLY since I have a D-Eagle in .50AE (which I use as my concealed everyday carry. I love the look on folks face as I ask the question: I know what you are thinking, is he glad to see me or is he carrying a D-Eagle?
9 years 1 month ago #44329

• Thank you received: 57

Replied by JustMe on topic New Ammo Ban

9 years 1 month ago #44359

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic New Ammo Ban

I havethis mental picture of you wearing shorts on a hot Texas day, and having that D Eagle in an inside the waistband holster. You sit down and that .50 barrel pops out the bottom of your shorts!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :whistle:
9 years 1 month ago #44366

They may have backed off on the review but it appears the regulations have already been written;

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/...-ammunition-n1966761
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 1 month ago #44372

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!