Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Pro-Islam Group Asks Feds to Persecute

• Thank you received: 529

Pro-Islam Group Asks Feds to Persecute was created by OleCowboy

Pro-Islam Group Asks Feds to Persecute Owner of Muslim-Free Gun Range

Jan Morgan made headlines in September when she declared her wish to make her indoor gun range “a Muslim Free Zone.”

Morgan provided ten good reasons for her decision in a blog post on her media company’s website.

Ms. Morgan has had her life threatened by followers of Islam, which naturally tends to cause hard feelings. Catering to such people in her business, which involves loaded firearms in close proximity to her, would be utterly foolish.

Her Hot Springs, Arkansas indoor shooting range, The Gun Cave, has received a lot of attention over the past couple of weeks, and much support has been shown on their Facebook page.

I might not support her decision quite as strongly if I were a Muslim, but I would hope that I would. In a truly free society, any business can refuse service to anyone for any reason.

Naturally, any time someone exercises freedom of choice, someone will complain. There are always those who wish to use force to make others act within their personal code of behavior, and in this case it’s a pro-Islam group calling itself “Council on American-Islamic Relations.”

www.alloutdoor.com/2014/10/13/pro-islam-...gn=Weekly+Newsletter
9 years 15 hours ago #44466

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Pro-Islam Group Asks Feds to Persecute

Saw this on facebook a while back and pledged my full support for as long as it took , as in forever if need be.
9 years 7 hours ago #44470

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Pro-Islam Group Asks Feds to Persecute

She also holds a FFL. She clearly states that the guidance is that anyone she thinks there is something wrong with she does not need to do business with them.

She seems like a very smart gal...
9 years 6 hours ago #44471

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!