Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Combat vets are OFFENSIVE

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Combat vets are OFFENSIVE

Marty, the Army does not want anyone to feel bad, they just want to have diversity, gays, lesbians, transgenders, that is more important...
8 years 9 months ago #45352

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Combat vets are OFFENSIVE

Yeah, Ofaga has really got the military messed up with that crap. That is offensive to Me.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
8 years 9 months ago #45353

• Thank you received: 9

Replied by GGaskill on topic Combat vets are OFFENSIVE

In example: Truck Drivers, Food services, Pay, Logistics, Medical mostly what is known as Combat Service Support. The cook in the chow hall does not need to be Army, Navy or AF, he does not care nor does the soldier eating chow.

I don't know which war you were in but in mine (Viet Nam), people with those MOS's were definitely able to experience enemy fire (mortar and rocket attacks) and some even small arms fire. No reason they shouldn't wear insignia they earned. That said, there were lots of people with combat MOS's who never were sent to Viet Nam; it is really a crap shoot where you end up. You went where they sent you unless you cowarded out and went AWOL to Canada or Sweden.

In the old days (before Lyndon Johnson, I think), "veteran" meant combat veteran, not just one who had worn the green. But having donned the green, you are the one who wrote the blank check to the government.
8 years 9 months ago #45356

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Combat vets are OFFENSIVE

That is exactly how I was taught by my parents and Grandparents and that was in the Nixon days. I'm proud to have served but don't claim tom be a veteran. If you can join the VFW then you were a vet....or have they changed the rules there as well??????
LIBERTY FIRST!
8 years 9 months ago #45357

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by Chicago on topic Combat vets are OFFENSIVE

Makes no sense at all.

iphone 6s plus etui
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Chicago.
8 years 7 months ago #45766

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!