Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Disturbing

• Thank you received: 547

Disturbing was created by Siscowet

:mad: The photos below are of Pro Iranian Shiite Militia members in Iraq parading around with top of the line US equipement, including AT4 missle launchers and an M1A2 tank. At the same time that clown Obama refuses to directly arm the one group that is a reliable, militarily competent US ally, the Kurds Peshmerga and YPG protection units. The Shiite have already said they plan to attack the Kurds once ISIL is done. This is how he treats,friends?

The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51, Libertarian623, GRA
8 years 9 months ago #45525

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Disturbing

Problem is our "allies" the Turks don't want the Kurds armed.........
Our leaders took us down the rabbit hole without an egress plan, :censored: idiots!
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51, GRA
8 years 9 months ago #45526

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Disturbing

I think O~suko has been arming the muslim militants for a very long time now. The reason that some of Our best had to die at bengazi.
No reason that he would not arm the the Iranians, with no actions brought against him, from the bengazi scandal.
I do not respect any of these places enough to use capitol letters on their names.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
The following user(s) said Thank You: GRA
8 years 9 months ago #45529

• Thank you received: 26

Replied by GRA on topic Disturbing

This is EXACTLY what my wife said about 10 days ofter Benghazi happened. She predicted it would eventually come out that the Benghazi attack occurred, to some extent, because of a clandestine arms deal gone bad. She's turned out to be right.

I'm sure we have not heard but just a mere fraction of the information regarding Benghazi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51, jtallen83
8 years 9 months ago #45532

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Disturbing

We've only heard a small portion of the Iran Contra issue 3 decades later. Hell, my dad was a photo interpreter in Vietnam during the very early 60's, he cusses at the documentaries all the time calling bullshit on what they call history. Odds are there is much that has already been permanently lost.
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51, GRA
8 years 9 months ago #45534

• Thank you received: 26

Replied by GRA on topic Disturbing

And along those same lines ... whatever happened to Manuel Noriega? He was scooped up and sent to his own private prison cell in Florida, I think. We never got the full story on him, neither.

Don't even get me started about Vietnam. I wasn't in that war but my wife was born in Haiphong in 1968 and we go over there every year for a 3 week trip.

My uncle served in the war there in 65-66. He worked the morgue tent and used to go out and plot the last known locations of MIA(s) and missing KIA(s). He had all kinds of stories.

I cannot even begin to imagine all the stuff we haven't been told about the whole of SE Asia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
8 years 8 months ago #45535

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!