Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Jade Helm 15

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Jade Helm 15

I should clarify....It's not OUR troops :usa: and movement that concerns me....it's the other guys...and FEMA...DHS and so on...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: GRA
8 years 8 months ago #45646

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Jade Helm 15

JT is right on and in fact have been doing since LONG before I came in in '67. Back in the early 70's we were practicing "Operation Garden Plot", it was about rioting in the cities...
The following user(s) said Thank You: GRA
8 years 8 months ago #45654

• Thank you received: 26

Replied by GRA on topic Jade Helm 15

So far we're in August and I haven't even seen anything at all. They've flown more out of Ellington (NASA) BEFORE this whole thing kicked off. Skies have been real quiet and no sings of troops at all. The Texas State Guard did their annual good humor operation in the Rio Grande Valley this past month and that was basically all charity medical services by the Texas Military Forces (TXSG) military units. Haven't seen anything close to combat troops at all.

As I stated previously ... I don't think this was anything to worry about.
8 years 8 months ago #45670

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by Chicago on topic Jade Helm 15

What's things going now?

apple iphone 6s schutzhülle
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Chicago.
8 years 7 months ago #45765

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!