Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

My Home State N.C. is now Republican Majority

• Thank you received: 2

My Home State N.C. is now Republican Majority was created by Hot Lead Zapper

For the first time in 125 years my home state government is now Republican majority
13 years 6 months ago #5813

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Re:My Home State N.C. is now Republican Majority

Far as I be concerned the whole lot of em{I mean all them politicians} should be tried for treason and strung up.LOL
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
13 years 5 months ago #5815

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by Hot Lead Zapper on topic Re:My Home State N.C. is now Republican Majority

The only problem with that is 90% are new to the circus. Mostly TEA PARTY backed Republicans with Constitutional beliefs. The liberal media said the Tea Baggers were haters, uneducated, bikeless bikers, Neo-cons, bank lovers, and etc, with that in mind I doubt it would be a good idea to double cross Tea Body Baggers. Lol :lol:

However, NC House Majority Leader Hugh Holliman rebuffed our right to protect our homes, aka the Castle Doctrine that he refused to assert his leadership in moving out of committee. Castle Doctrine has been held up in committee in order to keep it from the voting table for the last four years. :whistle: Now we will have a new pro-gun Republic as Majority Leader who will allow the Castle Doctrine up for a vote
13 years 5 months ago #5823

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Re:My Home State N.C. is now Republican Majority

And I pray it all works out in Your favor.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
13 years 5 months ago #5824

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!