Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Get aload of this...NAZIism or what.

• Thank you received: 102

Get aload of this...NAZIism or what. was created by BUILDING MY SASS

I recently came across this...I haven't heard it on the new but OMG. :ohmy: .has it really come to this...sounds like NAZI time to me...

and then there is this guy...he has some interesting things to say about this...

If this sh@t starts happening...I will need to find another job...I won't work for NAZI supporters...
Anyone hiring...???? :huh:
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 3 months ago #6464

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re: Get aload of this...NAZIism or what.

This represents a difficult situation the government finds itself in.

There have been dozens of cases in the last few years of domestic Islamic supremacists plotting or carrying out acts of violence against the people of the US. From the Ft. Hood shooting, to the apprehension of the guy who wanted to blow up DC metro stops, to the most recent apprehension of the guy with AN hanging around the pentagon, heck even the new video from Gadahn encouraging Islamic supremacists in this country to purchase guns and shoot people, or previous magazine articles suggesting the purchasing of heavy vehicles to run down crowds, it is very clear that there's a people out there looking to hurt innocent people.

It's true that people need to be watching and need to be reporting what they see in order to face this threat. Same goes for cartel violence.

I think the real problem is that this has been coupled within DHS with the fear, loathing, and labeling as "the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States" persons who believe in the bible, who believe that human rights are applicable to all living human individuals whether they have been born yet or not, who believe in the right to keep and bear arms for lawful persons, actual enforcement of the laws on the books applicable to immigration policy, and so on.

To be sure there are persons on all sides of the political spectrum and religious or non-religious points of view that pose a threat to our security. The government has a job to do in finding those who wish to cause others harm and I think it's quite arguable that there is legitimacy in surveillance of any group, be it ALF/ELF/KKK/Al Qaeda/the WTO anarchists adn so on that has a history of violence. But when it gets applied to folks on such a ridiculous blanket policy as describing generally the sorts of positions I described above "Extremist" and "dangerous", almost to the exclusion of legitimate concerns over Islamic supremacist activities and other threats that we fall victim to regularly, there's something that seems a little off. My blood ran cold when the current administration tried to suppress Fox News (but not MSNBC) earlier, with an almost Hugo Chavez flavor (minus the violence thankfully).

I'd like to have an administration (which I haven't seen in almost 20 years) that isn't busy describing their political opponents generally as enemies of the state. While disagreements amongst the American people are quite profound, I'd really appreciate it if we could try to work on managing things without pondering how to push the opposition into a gulag (even metaphorically), be it painted Red or Blue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUILDING MY SASS
12 years 10 months ago #7843

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: Get aload of this...NAZIism or what.

As always my Friend....informative and very well spoken....Bravo... ;)
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
12 years 10 months ago #7844

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!