Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Good Answer.....

• Thank you received: 102

Good Answer..... was created by BUILDING MY SASS

I got this from a "FRIEND"....
Not exactly Political....but then again...it is Very Political....depending where you stand....Hope you get a kick out of it like I did...
BMS

The Arizona Department of Safety Officer pulled over pick-up truck owner Mike Murray for a weapons check because of an NRA bumper sticker.

When the officer approached the vehicle, the man behind the wheel handed the officer his driver's license, insurance card and Concealed Carry Permit. The officer took all the documents, looked them over and said, "Mr. Murray, I see you have a CCP. Do you have any weapons with you?"

The driver replied, "Yes I do. I have a 357 handgun in a hip holster, a .45 in the glove box and a .22 derringer in my boot." The officer looked at Mike and asked, "Anything else?" "Yes. I have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge and an AR-15 in the trunk."

The officer asked if the man was driving to or from a shooting range and the man said he wasn't, so the officer bent over and looked into the driver's face and said "Mr. Murray, you're carrying quite a few guns. May I ask what you are afraid of?"

Mike locked eyes with the officer and calmly answered, "Not a f---ing thing"
B)
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: crux
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
12 years 10 months ago #7751

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re: Good Answer.....

Thanks for the laugh!
12 years 10 months ago #7753

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re: Good Answer.....

That's so Arizona too... :)
I miss not having to ask IF there was a match this weekend, but WHICH match we were going to :)
12 years 10 months ago #7842

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: Good Answer.....

:laugh: ;) B)
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
12 years 10 months ago #7845

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!