Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Galati International

• Thank you received: 102

Galati International was created by BUILDING MY SASS

Hey guys, as you all know I will be doing some work for Galati International...They do make really tough stuff, The Galati Gear is some of the best for the money....I will be posting up some of my work and reviews and such for you all to check out....I also own at this time three of there product...the 6 mag bag, featured in my article, and a tactical drop leg holster, and a drop leg double mag pouch which I use for gear most of the time...four 20s loaded on the belt gets a bit heavy.... :lol:
So Keep your eyes pealed for the reviews...and in the mean time...
check out their web site.... B)
BMS

www.galatiinternational.com/
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
13 years 11 months ago #3781

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by Edge on topic Re:Galati International

I'm actually a dealer for them, and yes they do make good stuff. Their padded rifle cases are some of the best out there, even better than some of the other 'better known' brands.

I love their deluxe shooting mats! I've got both the original and the bigger one and both are well made and are always with me when I go to the range.
13 years 5 months ago #5829

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Galati International

Dude....talk about a day late.... :laugh: I posted this 6 months ago...... :ohmy: :P :laugh:
I forgot all about this thread.. :huh: ..but it is somewhat coincidental being I just finished some videos on their cases and mag pouches...I still have to edit them and do the MOVIE thing and post them up on YouTube.....sorry but WEIRD..... :huh: :ohmy: :dry:
So you are a dealer for them...You never cease to amaze me bro....
Some day we WILL have to get together..and do some shooting and stuff.....
I was planning a new thread for the case videos...Keep an eye out for them...will be a few days.... ;)
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 5 months ago #5832

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Galati International

OK...it's been 6 months since I began this thread...Now it is time to show you what Galati has to offer....Hope you like what you see.
If you have questions...please post them...
BMS....E1

13 years 5 months ago #5919

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!