Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Just came in the mail today

• Thank you received: 529

Just came in the mail today was created by OleCowboy

Picked this up: www.burrisoptics.com/ar332.html

[img]http://http://www.burrisoptics.com/jpg/AR-332%20Prism%20Scope.jpg[/img]

I know its made in China, and low buck but is quite nice and I feel a good value.

It was not easy to get as even Bass Pro was sold out, the guy told me its the hottest scope they are selling. Find it on line...
12 years 1 month ago #10790

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 41

Replied by Charlie on topic Re: Just came in the mail today

The guy in the next lane at the range last weekend had one of those. We eyeballed it while the line was cold, and he said he'd let us try it out, but then the boy and I got busy bringing the girl up to date on semi rifle, and I guess we forgot about it.

Charlie
"Yes officer, I know I smell like beer. I'm not drinking it, I'm wearing it!"
12 years 1 month ago #10795

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Re: Just came in the mail today

Check it out and post, not sure when I will get to use it. Still waiting on my lower to arrive, thinking 2 weeks. Then get the gun put together and find some range time...I will post on my results.

But in looking at it yesterday it appears of good quality, has green/red reticle that is BDC for 5.56 and 7.62 NATO. Its fixed power at 3 and for my general intent I think that is fine. I have a 3x9 on my M4 I can always put on.

Its def popular with a price point of about $300 street and I hit several stores and online shops before I found someone that was not sold out.
12 years 1 month ago #10796

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!