Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Gen 1 Night Vision Scope...

• Thank you received: 102

Gen 1 Night Vision Scope... was created by BUILDING MY SASS

For any of you guys out there that might be looking for an Entry Level NV scope...you might want to look at this...

www.opticsplanet.com/armasight-opmod-gen...fba:20130303145300:s

It seems to be a good deal for a Gen 1...so if you are looking for some Night Time Fun...you may want to check it out....
If I didn't have other plans in the works...I would consider this for a New Toy.... :whistle:
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
11 years 2 months ago #17658

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Gen 1 Night Vision Scope...

Using the Amazon link above, I found the same scope at the same price but routed thru Amazon and offered by Optics Planet. Doing it this way though and using the AR10t portal, the site will get a percentage of the sale which is ALWAYS desired and Welcome guys - with absolutely NO difference in price to the buyer AND free shipping.

FYI - We mods don't make a penny guys. It ALL goes to the site which we want to keep improving as we have just seen in the past couple of days so please use the site links and banner ads for your parts and ammo hunts as often as you can.

www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/176-0764...Vision+Riflescope%2C
The following user(s) said Thank You: mlotziii, jtallen83
11 years 2 months ago #17660

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Gen 1 Night Vision Scope...

I've been looking at that but waiting for some kind of review I can trust. I keep thinking with all the military downsizing their should be some good surplus night vision stuff coming up for sale cheap but I haven't seen any, cheap anyway!
Does anyone know how this Gen 1 would compare to the night scope I used on my M-60 back in the 80's? I know it is considerably smaller but if the image quality is similar I could easily live with it. The videos of the genIII stuff I've seen just amazes me, hope I can find a real good job.........and figure out how to make the purchase the wife's idea. At least I stand a chance of getting a GenI slid through the budget without an uproar.
LIBERTY FIRST!
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by jtallen83. Reason: can't spell
11 years 2 months ago #17661

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!