Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Burris AR-332 AR-15 Review

• Thank you received: 529

Burris AR-332 AR-15 Review was created by OleCowboy

I have one of these, earlier model, does not have the rails on it like the new on does but otherwise the same. Wife and I both like it, its a good scope for the money, so good I am thinking of getting another one for one of my other guns...not like me, I usually like a different scope for every gun mostly just to have an assortment of scopes for different purposes....we will see.

Burris AR-332 AR-15 Review
Posted January 1, 2014 in Shooting by Major Pandemic with 4 Comments

262 5‌0‌1 5 409
Imgp6104
According to the US Army Laboratory Command (Small Arms Technology Assessment: Individual Infantryman’s Weapon, Volume I, March 1990, to be specific), 98 percent of all targets across all terrain are engaged at less than 600 meters, 90 percent less than 400 meters, and in urban terrain, 90 percent less than 50 meters. With this in mind, we need the ability to reach out to targets beyond the 15-25 yard lines, but it is unlikely we will ever shoot out beyond 600 meters in a defensive, or even hunting, situation.

Adding even a marginally magnified optic enables more precision and faster target acquisition, and it will deliver all you need to place hits quickly, even way out there when yards adds up. More than a few serviceman and designated marksmen know that the 4X Trijicon ACOG transformed hit ratios within all ranges of combat engagement out to the 600 yard line. However, it also comes with a steep $1,400 price tag. Thus, Burris comes to the rescue with a great $350 option.

Burris AR-332 3X Prismatic Optic
Burris is famous for building rugged bulletproof optics. The AR-332 is a mil-spec brute of an optic, which has stayed compact with a prismatic design. The design is a really nice crossover optic for CQB and scout rifle distances in a durable fixed-power optic. Essentially, the AR-332 is an ACOG but for 60 percent less money. Plus, it includes a dual red/green illuminated BDC reticle. According to Burris, the AR-332 has been a popular buy.

- See more at: www.alloutdoor.com/2014/01/01/burris-ar-...sthash.ThYWW6HM.dpuf
10 years 1 month ago #35265

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!