Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Burris Eliminator 4x12. First impressions.

• Thank you received: 22

Replied by MTM on topic Burris Eliminator 4x12. First impressions.

Well they certainly have my thanks and my aging eyes are most grateful for the advancements made in optics.
9 years 8 months ago #41404

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Burris Eliminator 4x12. First impressions.

:I-agree:
9 years 8 months ago #41407

• Thank you received: 8

Replied by celser on topic Burris Eliminator 4x12. First impressions.

After hiking up the side of a steep mountain toting my Rem .308 sendero with a eliminator II scope I glassed a valley and saw my next trophy. I looked thru my scope and......nothing. The cold zapped my batteries. The scope is amazing for what it does but in a real hunting trip where you have to work at finding game I prefer something that will work without power. I bought my eliminator about two years ago thru Burris law enforcement program which gives a 50% discount for law enforcement/military. After this I purchased a vortex viper for about the same price and used it successfully to shoot a long range mule deer with my AR-10T. I just ordered rings for my recently completed AR .260 and am going to try a coyote special on the JP barrel. If this out shoots the scope, I may try the eliminator on it.
9 years 8 months ago #41458

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Burris Eliminator 4x12. First impressions.

Not only the battery, but it has a temperature limitation of 14 F. Which where I live, isn't that cold.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
9 years 8 months ago #41483

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!