Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Sightmark???

• Thank you received: 0

Sightmark??? was created by Stratotankard

Anybody have one? My local gun shop wants to make me a good deal on a 8.5x25x50 model with illuminated mildot reticle. I can't find any reviews on the brand. So I guess my thought is, for less than $200 is it worth it for an unknown. I'll be putting it on an AR10T-A4 with 16" bbl.

Terje
14 years 2 weeks ago #3606

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Sightmark???

Well it may work for awhile....don't know personally about them...

If I may, I would like to share some words of wisdom with you...

You get what you pay for...that goes for scopes too...

Put at least half as much if not more into your scope that your rifle cost...
How much is your life worth if it came down to it...

These are just some things to think on...and what was said to me..

There are a few others as well. But figure on at least 4 to 5 bills at the minimum :ohmy: ;) B)
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 2 weeks ago #3612

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Hebs on topic Re:Sightmark???

Just from what I've read... it's a crappy scope. It "may" work as a range scope... but even then there's no guaranty that it'll last.

Amazon and other websites have the Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 going for $399 right now w/ free shipping. I've put that scope up against leopold, swarovski, nikon and several others, and in low light conditions it's equal and most times better than the others.

You can't shoot what you can't see has always been my buddy's mantra and it definitely holds true when it comes to hunting. It's better to have an above average scope with a sub par rifle, than the opposite...
14 years 2 weeks ago #3615

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!