Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Burris Eliminator Anyone?

• Thank you received: 0

Burris Eliminator Anyone? was created by Aggie*86

Any of you hard chargers mounted a Burris Eliminator on your AR-10T or other AR platform? To me (novice) it seems like an almost perfect match for this weapon for targets and hunting out to about 600 yards. Would like some feeedback as to thoughts, experiences and any tips on mounting. (I think there is a special 1/2 inch spacer required to mount it on the rail). Pics if anyone has them.
13 years 9 months ago #4862

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by Edge on topic Re:Burris Eliminator Anyone?

I looked at one of these and thought it's a great concept, but I think they are still a novelty. Eventually I think they will be the 'norm', but the technology needs to get better and the cost needs to come down.

If I could get one that was as rugged as a Nightforce scope, had excellent external adjustments, like a Leupold or Nightforce, and could range out to 1200 yards. Then we might have something!!
13 years 8 months ago #4912

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Aggie*86 on topic Re:Burris Eliminator Anyone?

Well, call me an early adopter. Ordered one from Red-Dot-Scopes about 10 days ago. They must be a hot item as they and most other sites were out of stock. Placed on backorder. Red Dot offered to knock off $75 off of an already competitive price (no tax or shipping) if I kept it on backorder till their next allotment was released from the vendor. I just checked and it is out for delivery from FEDEX today. I do have some conserns about reflectivity and distance. If I can shoot reliably to reflective targets at 5-600 yards I will be a happy camper.
13 years 8 months ago #4917

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!