Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

My New Build but....

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re: My New Build but....

What a nice build! Thanks for sharing the photos and info. You've got me drooling this morning.
12 years 3 months ago #10118

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by DUNSKI on topic Re: My New Build but....

Hope your not waiting for a BLACK HOLE WEPONRY barrel, it took me 7 months to get mine !!!
12 years 2 months ago #10460

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by Bob Downey on topic Re: My New Build but....

If BatMan had a Rifle this would be what it looked like!
Learn to do things for yourself. Its good for you and makes you a better American!
12 years 2 months ago #10464

Replied by CAlegalish on topic Re: My New Build but....

haha. that is pretty funny. Thanks for the compliments. Still waiting on the JP barrel kit. I got an email last week that everything is being assembled on the line so hopefully ship this week (although I am not holding my breath). Mount is en route and the glass is sitting in the safe. I'll post up some better pics whens its all together.
12 years 2 months ago #10465

• Thank you received: 41

Replied by Charlie on topic Re: My New Build but....

It's a sweet looking 10. You have inspired me to take another look at the options.

Charlie
"Yes officer, I know I smell like beer. I'm not drinking it, I'm wearing it!"
12 years 2 months ago #10468

Hey Charlie, did you check out the Phase 5 bolt catch for .308 AR platform? I happened to be in the area so stopped my their shop. Nice guys and some really cool stuff coming out of their shop.
12 years 2 months ago #10471

Finally got everything put together about a month ago and took it to the range last weekend. Did the proper barrel break in and got it sighted in. I also had to get the adjustable gas block dialed in. Once done, I was very impressed with the reduced recoil of this rifle. Although the muzzle break is pretty F'n loud, it really does help with the felt recoil. All in all, i am very happy with the build so far. I feel that it will be at least a .75 moa rifle, maybe even .50 once I get my skills dialed back in and figure out the best load. I was using Federal Premium 168g, matchking on the target posted. Oh and I know I pulled that bottom shot........ bad.

For some reason, my photos won't post :unsure:
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by CAlegalish. Reason: edit
11 years 11 months ago #11577

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!