Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

AR10 and AR10A2

• Thank you received: 0

AR10 and AR10A2 was created by santadee

I searched, watched, waited and finally got my first AR10 and then somehow a AR10A2 tailgated in also.....Oh yeah! . :woohoo: Pretty happy man! The AR10, I just got through puttin on a Magpul PRS buttstock, with a Slash buffer. Lookin forward to takin her to the range! Heck, both of them will go. I will probably drag/force my son to go. Something about the way he grins after pullin that trigger on the first shot....I love it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by santadee. Reason: Add pictures -
12 years 2 months ago #10552

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by JeffSavannah on topic Re: AR10 and AR10A2

Nice rifles! All three of my sons 5, 13 and 15 are *almost* as stoked about my AR10 as I am, and the older two boys will get that "grin" asap. I'll be letting the five year old shoot an old marlin .22LR as he is almost obsessed about guns in general... time to teach him how to safely involve himself with real guns, and get him out of the pretend phase. Something about guns brings parents and kids together like nothing else... Chucky Cheese? pfft! Sub-moa before you can even drive a car or hit a bottle filled with water at 200 yards and watch it explode, yeah! Let us know how these babies do on the range... jeff
12 years 2 months ago #10561

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by Bob Downey on topic Re: AR10 and AR10A2

I just hate it when a second awesome rifle sneaks in the house like that!
Learn to do things for yourself. Its good for you and makes you a better American!
12 years 2 months ago #10562

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic Re: AR10 and AR10A2

Something about the A2.. makes me want to dress up in old school OD and a steel pot and go running up a beach hip shooting full auto....
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by 13fcolt. Reason: typos
12 years 2 months ago #10564

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by santadee on topic Re: AR10 and AR10A2

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
12 years 2 months ago #10589

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!