Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

My first RRA Lar-8

• Thank you received: 0

My first RRA Lar-8 was created by saintwar

Abouty 1 year ago I got RRA LAR-8 Elite Operator. All I can say is am very impressed with how well it groups and over all production of the gun. The gun eats every ammo I have run through it. Also just got ACC Cyclone-k Suppressor for my RRA and the gun runs great with it on or off.

I am very very please with this gun. I try get some pic. of groups I am shooting and of the gun.
13 years 3 weeks ago #7192

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Re: My first RRA Lar-8

Hey sounds like a nice setup get the pix posted! Any differance or how much in the bullet drop or groups with the cyclone-k on? Akai
AKAI
13 years 3 weeks ago #7195

Replied by Deputy108 on topic Re: My first RRA Lar-8

I also have an LAR-8 but having problem stockpiling magazines for it tho the company hasn't had any in a while. Have you had the same problem?
13 years 3 weeks ago #7202

Replied by saintwar on topic Re: My first RRA Lar-8

My class 3 dealer where I live has bunch of Fal mag. I have 6 of them and they are working great. I do plan on getting some 10 rounds ones from RRA.
13 years 3 weeks ago #7205

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by xgcakasha on topic Re: My first RRA Lar-8

magpul makes some awesome mags for the ar-15 and i am pretty sure they also make some to fit the lar-8. if they have the same magazine attachment as the sr25 these should work for your lar-8.

store.magpul.com/prod_detail_list/11
you can never have too many guns or too much ammo

NRA life member
13 years 3 weeks ago #7208

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by Edge on topic Re: My first RRA Lar-8

The Magpul magazines do not fit in the LAR-8. Supposedly RRA is coming out with their own magazines, but its going to take a while.

I can easily find FAL magazines. You have to dig a bit more than you had to 5 years ago, but they are still out there.

My LAR-8's run great too!! My Varmint model LAR-8 is very accurate. I've shot many 10 round groups that I can put a quarter over and hide all the shots. It's showing good accuracy at extended ranges also.
13 years 3 weeks ago #7236

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!