Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

FNX-9 Stainless

• Thank you received: 67

FNX-9 Stainless was created by foxhunter

I started trying to find a handgun for my wife when she started working on her concealed carry. She has arthritis in her hands, so that was a factor.
I let her try a 38 revolver airlight with light loads and it hurt her hand and she was inaccurate. Next she tried a 357 with 2.5 in barrel, with 38sp light loads and it still kicked too much for her. I borrowed my brother's ruger LC9 and she didn't like the trigger pull and wasn't very accurate with it. Then I took a chance when I saw the FNX-9 in stainless at the local gun store. It wasn't any larger than the compact 1911 I use for concealed carry. The trigger pull seemed really nice, so I bought it. From the very first shot she loved it. no kick, it felt good in her hand, and shooting 30 rounds, 10 each at 5 yd, 7yd and 10 yd she shot 295 out of 300. I like to shoot 1911's but this 17 round gun is really sweet. It comes with 3, 17 round magazines. The only complaint is that the magazines are really stiff and getting those last 2 or 3 rounds in is hard on the thumbs. I may have to get one for me.
10 years 3 months ago #33891

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic FNX-9 Stainless

10 years 3 months ago #33897

• Thank you received: 212

Replied by faawrenchbndr on topic FNX-9 Stainless

They are great shooters,.......have a decent trigger as well!

Congrats
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
10 years 3 months ago #33899

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic FNX-9 Stainless

Looks like a nice unit.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 3 months ago #33906

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!