Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Benelli M2 Semi with XRAIL Mag System - WOW !!!

• Sharkey
  • Sharkey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Life Member
  • Life Member
  • Playgirl's Center-fold of the Century
  • Thank you received: 175

Benelli M2 Semi with XRAIL Mag System - WOW !!! was created by Sharkey

I'm thinking about starting a new savings for a M2 and this mag system. This is just wild!!! 26 rounds of buckshot means 234 projectiles moving downrange. That's a horrific for ANY semi auto weapon at close range...

Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Sharkey.
11 years 1 month ago #18040

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Benelli M2 Semi with XRAIL Mag System - WOW !!!

Hey Shark I thought about that same system. I bought a Mossberg 930 SPX to put it on, but changed my mind after I realized how much those rounds weigh, add to that look how far forward it is mounted. So I sold the 930 for a profit and will be getting a saiga 12, one of the same flavor posted yesterday. I would like to do 2 of the 3 gun matches, using a ar10, saiga 12 and a p90. this summer.
11 years 1 month ago #18041

• Sharkey
  • Life Member
  • Life Member

Replied by Sharkey on topic Benelli M2 Semi with XRAIL Mag System - WOW !!!

I actually don't mind the weight much. I saw one video of a pretty big guy blowing off a full load one handed and it was very stable with the loads he used so the weight is a bonus as it applies to regaining a sight picture to me.

The other thing I like as compared to a saiga is that if you bought the full sized XRAIL but didn't want to keep it on due to certain restrictions at places or if you want it to LOOK like it's just a hunting gun most of the time, you can always remove it, put the stock tube back on and stash the big loader.

That's the kind of option we ALL might need someday and I am always keeping stuff like this in mind SOLELY for that kind of purpose...

Ya know, like our big mags for the ARs. We'll all HAVE em just in case (God forbid) but publicly, we'll use whatever is politically correct... :)
11 years 1 month ago #18042

• Sharkey
  • Life Member
  • Life Member

Replied by Sharkey on topic Benelli M2 Semi with XRAIL Mag System - WOW !!!

Lib,

Did you end up getting anything yet? I was just looking over the shotgun area and was wondering if you had settled on anything.

I'd love to see what you ended up with and what you're doing with it... :)
11 years 4 days ago #21737

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!