Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

New Accessories from Midwest Industries...

• Thank you received: 102

New Accessories from Midwest Industries... was created by BUILDING MY SASS

Hey Guys...just got some new things mounted to the A4C...you might take a look at
them if you are looking for some Heavy Duty type add-ons For your AR-10s...they will also work for your AR-15s as well...and AKs...
BMS

It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
11 years 11 months ago #11611

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by WES213 on topic Re: New Accessories from Midwest Industries...

Nice vid man, seems like a good all around set up and with the 2 piece railed grip it makes for unlimited set up styles.

I just might need to "get some" for my AR-10. ;)
We go to war to fight terrorism and Communism then vote for a terrifying communist to lead us God help us all.
11 years 11 months ago #11614

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: New Accessories from Midwest Industries...

As you know my friend, you can't go wrong with MI...they have more than most people realize...
I have spent along time building my SASS...so to speak...some day I will go to a Free Float...when MI finally comes around...but when that might be...only god knows... :dry:
The new End plate adapter is the cat's ass...just suited for the AR-10s...and with the new swivels...well...It Rocks just doesn't seem to hit it... :whistle:
As you said..with the hand guard and the EP adapter as well as the BS adapter...one can have almost any sling configuration one would need...
Target On my Friend...and "GET SOME" B)
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
11 years 11 months ago #11617

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!