Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Burris Fullfield E1 3x9

• Thank you received: 547

Burris Fullfield E1 3x9 was created by Siscowet

After looking around for what optic I was going to put on my AR10T, with money being tight until I pay off my last road trip, I took advantage of MLotzii's link to Cabela's deals. They had the above scope reduced down to $149.00 which was $50 cheaper than the next closest price I could find. I went with the Burris standard PERS mount, not the quick release that caused JT so much trouble. The scope reticle is interesting, I hope I can find a schematic. It is a cross hair, with two lines of dots in the shape of an inverted "V" like this: ^ coming down from the cross hair. The dots show hold over for various distances, as well as wind speed. It is a bit simpler than a BDC, and when I get a chance to go to the range with it I will give a full report. The optic is very crisp and sturdy. My only regret is it doesn't have an illuminated reticle, which would have been $299. Maybe later. The link below gives more information.

www.burrisoptics.com/ffe1_3x9x.html

Ps there is a page showing the reticle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Siscowet.
9 years 11 months ago #38203

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Burris Fullfield E1 3x9

can't beat that price! That reticle looks like it would work well for quick shots as well using the same principal as the ACOG chevron.
I'll bet the mounts will work fine without the QD's Looking forward to the range report. :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 11 months ago #38204

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Burris Fullfield E1 3x9

I have a Burris scope, not that one but I am quite pleased with it and find it of good quality.
9 years 11 months ago #38235

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!