Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Sightmark

• Thank you received: 0

Sightmark was created by Hoss0013

Heya,
Anyone have any thoughts ar experiences with this scope? Can't seem to find any reviews on it... It seems to have all the right basic components, and similar to other scopes in this price range with same features. Appreciate any yeahs or nays, especially with a LR308, of course.
Hoss
15 years 8 months ago #211

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re:Sightmark

Saw this post and Googled it. Found is is crazy cheap at $199 from Optics Planet .

There are two reviews there now. One a 5/5 and one a 1/5 ... Seems the jury is still out. At that price I'm thinking about buying one just to try it out. Beats paying $1200+ for a similar Leupold. Could buy some nice accessories with the money saved.

Anyone used any SightMark optics?
14 years 5 months ago #2269

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Sightmark

If I may, what are you actually mounting it on, and what do you want to spend. I may have some alternatives for you.
If you are shooting long range or hunting, or both, rather than spend 1K plus, you might check out Shepard Scopes.
I got to play with one awhile back, if I had known about them before I bought my Mark 2, well I would have one now.
Here is the link.

www.shepherdscopes.com/index.asp

Check out the video......

BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
14 years 5 months ago #2275

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!