Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

CQB Slings

• Thank you received: 0

CQB Slings was created by PastorDave

I just got a Specter CQB 3 point sling. So far, I am very pleased with this sling. It allows a wide variety of carry options: American Carry (strong side, barrel up), African Carry (weak side, barrel down), Off-Side Drop Carry, Military Patrol Ready Carry, Port Arms, Rear Sweep from Military Patrol Ready Carry, and Climber's Carry.

The sling is available in a variety of configurations based upon the stock configuration of the rifle. The website takes you through the options to determine the right sling to meet your needs. The sling comes with good installation instructions. The website also provides detailed instructions with photos on how to perform all the available carry options.

You can check out this sling at www.spectergear.com.
15 years 7 months ago #292

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Engineer on topic 3 Point Sling

I wanted a sling that could be used for carry or support. I have ordered a nylon Ching Sling, which looks like it can do the job. The only problem is that it has three Quake Sling Swivels sewn in the sling. I have ordered MI rail mounts for the fore end, but the butt stock is a Mag Pul PRS which I like very much. I am thinking that pulling one of the loops and building a sling attach point using a slightly larger aluminum bar to mount to the PRS.

I don't want to use the bottom rail on the PRS. For one thing it may not stand the gaff. The swivel rail clamps do not use a very wide section of the rail.

Thanks,
Barry
13 years 8 months ago #5099

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!