Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Christmas Logo

• Thank you received: 132

Christmas Logo was created by mlotziii

Has anyone noticed the Christmas logo that now adorns the site. I wanted to take one from the Google playbook and modify the logo to fit the holiday.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a blessed and peaceful holiday.
11 years 4 months ago #14755

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 21

Replied by Moby on topic Christmas Logo

Nice, I hope you continue.
11 years 4 months ago #14756

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Christmas Logo

and a Merry Christmas to you and your family as well M. :thumbs:

Nice to see you on Moby. :) It's been a little while.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Sharkey.
11 years 4 months ago #14757

• Thank you received: 21

Replied by Moby on topic Christmas Logo

Yeah Sharky I was OOC for a hip replacement. Totally new left hip. God bless the VA. That's one of the greatest things we as a nation have done for our vets. I am grateful to the flag and the people of America for my healthcare. Thank you very much America!

Pretty odd surgery Sharkey. They cut bones, drill holes, and slice muscles. And yet the pain level on a scale of 1-10 has been around 1 to 1.5. A strong 4 after Physical therapy. But that's expected. Overall I am just frickin amazed. This is a life changing surgery. I was a screwed up unit. Could hardly walk with a cane. Serious pain 24/7. The kind of pain the diminishes one’s life to remaining home in the man cave eating Aleve. And the pain from the surgery is nothing! Yes I’m eating happy pills when needed but not as many as you would think.
Here’s what they did.

Already, two weeks later….MAJOR CHANGES! No sharp bone grinding pain nightly. Daily I get stronger and more mobile. I lose the walker in 6 weeks. I hope to be out hunting hogs by summer.
11 years 4 months ago #14766

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Christmas Logo

Great stuff Moby and I'm glad to see you are recovering well and looking forward to MUCH better days.

There are a couple of photos in the Random Images thread of the inside of my face. I've been hit in the face so many times with various objects over the course of my happy go lucky life that I was barely able to breathe through my nose at all. To make things worse, my eye socket was broken out and couldn't be messed with or I'd go blind.

I went for the surgery (in July) and although they couldn't really break anything (to straighten my nose) due to fear my whole face might cave in, they DID laser, cut, and burn out enough tissue so I can eat least breathe better now to the point I've realized I use WAY too much pepper on my food... :laugh:

Damn glad to see guys getting repairs done AND being happy with the results and I agree about the VA. Although I am eligible, I've never been there for any work but with what our soldiers put out there, we damn well BETTER have some good service on the back end. We've all earned it and it's only right.

Good stuff and I look forward to seeing you back in and posting more often now that you are doing better.

Have a Very Merry Christmas Sir.

Sharkey
11 years 4 months ago #14768

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Christmas Logo

Not till I read this....Cool. :thumbs:
You To my friend and to all...May God be with us...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
11 years 4 months ago #14796

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!