Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

NEWSLETTER: Hurry up and sign up!

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic NEWSLETTER: Hurry up and sign up!

Works for me every time.... saw a box of 175's sitting on the shelf at Cabela's yesterday and couldn't leave them sit. There hasn't been any SMK's of any type around here since I started looking in January so this is welcome news :twothumbs:
better see what's in the sofa cushions......... I hope there's more than :twocents:
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 1 month ago #19100

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by Keefer T on topic NEWSLETTER: Hurry up and sign up!

This is great news. I've been searching high and low for some SMK 168s. I got started reloading 308 just when all this mess started and had no opportunity to build up a stash. I just hope I can get my order in before they are gone.

To whomever is working on this - MANY THANKS!!!
11 years 1 month ago #19102

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Engrmikl on topic NEWSLETTER: Hurry up and sign up!

I was trying to buy SMK stuff for several rifles to help build a stock pile of brass to reload as I went but it is just to out of control these days.
11 years 1 month ago #19106

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic NEWSLETTER: Hurry up and sign up!

I have to say, when I saw the prices and info on this stuff, I was literally dumbfounded. Our new friend has indeed gone above and beyond for all of us and in my mind, will be earning some serious loyalty in the future at least from me.

He is a great guy to talk with and we have talked extensively over the course of a couple of months as we worked things out and he is bending over backwards with this deal we are about to get and is most DEFINITELY putting his VERY best foot forward.

Not your average business man by any means and I'm proud to be able to bring him into our family as not only a vendor, but a member and respected part of our community.

Of course, 10before15 also played a HUGE role as, since he was nearby and in business himself, took the time to go over and provide AR10t.com with a friendly and professional representative who could give the company a solid once over and a solid endorsement as someone we could be confident in doing business with so thank you Sir for your time, efforts and professionalism onsite.

I only hope that these kinds of things can become more and more possible as we grow and reach out to vendors and people who will stand by us and help us maintain stocks of all these things we need to survive and enjoy our rifles and comradery. :thumbs:

And of course, NONE of this would have even been possible had it not been for our Grand Host, Mlotziii who made it all possible and has been keeping this site going for so long AND with his final approval and ALSO good impression of our new friend, will soon be presenting us all with an opportunity not seen on the internet for quite some time guys. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mlotziii
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Sharkey.
11 years 1 month ago #19112

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic NEWSLETTER: Hurry up and sign up!

The newsletter is written and ready to go! I'm waiting on the final proofread by Lohman Arms and then I'll send it!

So far only 290 people have signed up for the New Newsletter System. To be the first to know about it you need to submit your name and email with the new newsletter system!

IF YOU'VE NOT DONE SO JOIN THE NEWSLETTER HERE: bit.ly/AR10T-Newsletter
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
11 years 1 month ago #19164

• Thank you received: 7

Replied by ernierod on topic NEWSLETTER: Hurry up and sign up!

Sharkey-I am a subscriber of the newsletter. Was wondering what calibers are we talking about,that is going on sale??? Are they heads or loaded cartridges?? Thank you Ernierod
11 years 1 month ago #19169

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic NEWSLETTER: Hurry up and sign up!

Heads for reloading Ernie. I actually (like a dope) thought it was the entire round up until about an hour ago myself because that was what we had been talking about as far as things that I could use. When the numbers came through though and after double checking, it's an excellent deal on .308 heads.

We WILL be working on some fully loaded ammo in the near future though so if you don't reload, stay tuned with the site and newsletter because we are doing all we can to bring things together from as many angles as we can Sir.

Ever Vigilant...

Sharkey

Also, everything he has that will be advertised, is RESERVED strictly for AR10t.com members so make sure you read the newsletter whenever it comes out for any deals AND what you need to do to ensure you get part of OUR lot and pricing.
11 years 1 month ago #19170

Hello Guys -- I sent the newsletter off to Lohman Arms to get their final approval on it before sending it to everyone. Don't worry, this deal is not going anywhere. I'll give everyone on the newsletter a 12-hour head start before posting it on the site.

Gotta get everyone signed up for the new newsletter or a bunch of people are going to be in the dark for our newsletters.

Thanks for your patience!

M
11 years 1 month ago #19177

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by mineralman55 on topic NEWSLETTER: Hurry up and sign up!

Okay. I'm signed in. Waiting...
11 years 1 month ago #19207

Newsletter has been sent! You should be seeing it in your inbox any minute.

The details of this deal will also be posted in the members only area later today but the first crack at it goes to everyone who has signed up for our newsletter.

bit.ly/AR10T-Newsletter

For more exclusive deals, site news, and make sure you are on the list!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wyldman
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by mlotziii.
11 years 1 month ago #19227

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!