Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Updates

• Thank you received: 132

Updates was created by mlotziii

Good morning - I made a few updates to the site today that most notably effect your profiles and the login on the right side of the page.

Nothing major just some bug fixes and some slight style changes.

If you encounter any bugs or links that are not working please let me know and I'll do my best to resolve them fast!

Thank you!

M
11 years 1 month ago #19389

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 153

Replied by mrraley on topic Updates

under the notification buttons there are five items that seem to look like leaves.

Two of which are green.

What are these used for?

I did notice that the profile page is diferent also.

But I could not access anything to edit my profile.
"Attack the issue NOT the individual"

“Fix the problem, DON’T affix the blame”

"Prosecute the position, NOT the person"
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by mrraley.
11 years 1 month ago #19391

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Updates

As soon as I logged in, everything went crazy. I had a PM but could BARELY figure out how to respond and then had overlapping issues.

I tried to PM you Martin but could not "initiate" a pm so I had to dig for an older one and then use it which was also rather disorganized and overlapping.

I also noticed that EVERYTHING in the "members only" section is visible whether logged on or not which is WAY not good cuz googlers could figure out quickly how to order OUR guys' bullets...
11 years 1 month ago #19433

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Updates

I just tried a few random tasks M and found that when you try to add someone as a friend, the field pops out VERY low on my screen and I need to scroll lower and lower each time to complete the function.

The same thing with PMs and when I try to send you one, it pops out so low it appears as though there is no way to reach it at first and need to scroll again to figure out where to even type.

It would be nice if these would pop out in the center of our screens rather than so low as that could be confusing and frustrating if I weren't so incredibly calm, handsome and understanding... :laugh:
11 years 1 month ago #19446

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!