Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

March Newsletter topic ideas

• Thank you received: 132

March Newsletter topic ideas was created by mlotziii

It's been way too long since the last newsletter went out. Any ideas or topic requests for the March newsletter?

Thank you! :bow:
10 years 2 months ago #34701

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic March Newsletter topic ideas

Adjusting for scope paraellax when shooting multiple distances.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
10 years 2 months ago #34702

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic March Newsletter topic ideas

I like the scope parallax idea, but you want to put it in as a teaser and link back to it here on the forum.

In fact what I would do is take the title of some threads and maybe some of the opening lines then do a link back.

One of the forums I am on sends out a hot topic new letter every week. Its not the most popular threads, but rather the most interesting based upon the purpose of the forum. Good idea as it gets me pulled in regularly...
The following user(s) said Thank You: mlotziii, MrMarty51
10 years 2 months ago #34708

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic March Newsletter topic ideas

Now that would be good stuff :thumbs:
AKAI
10 years 2 months ago #34716

• Thank you received: 51

Replied by VTIT on topic March Newsletter topic ideas

How about a shot of the month. Put in your favorite .308/7.62 load.
10 years 1 month ago #35086

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic March Newsletter topic ideas

How about a "Safety" topic/thread too, like, "Take care of Your backs peoples" or proper use of chainsaws, firearms safety, or keep Your finners out of the way when swinging a four pound hammer or ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; :whip:
Speakin of back, and, Backs.
My little 10" samesong cornfuzor busted, the cooler fan went out, the processor went into overheat mode so I had to shutterdown, finally got a "New" cooler fan from China and gotit back online again.
Now for the other "Back".
I be going in fur surgery on the 18th, 17th for the preeeoppp and have to stay in Billings for a night for the just in case something goes awry then home again.
i`ma instructing the Doc. to remove a little extra above what He normally wood, just in case of scarring so there be room for them too.
I can sit at a chair for only a very short while and I have now overexceedeeded that allottment, by for now, maybe more tomorrow.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 1 month ago #35238

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic March Newsletter topic ideas

All of those topics sound great Safety is always #1 and a good place to start :thumbs:
I hope the surgery all goes well and ya get back on your feet W/O the pain, sound at least that Doc know's where it's coming from, that's my problem 24/7 pain sometimes stabbing, cramps always a dull ache:( Sleeping in the closet on a coat hook sucks) and still gotta swing the 12oz. hammer every now and then.
AKAI
10 years 1 month ago #35242

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!