Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Points!

• Thank you received: 132

Points! was created by mlotziii

You may have noticed "Points" listed under your profile and wondered what they are for...

The December 2014 giveaway is the time to cash in these points. For each 100 points you can gain one entry into the Viridian X5L giveaway .

Here's a rundown on how you can earn points:

Post a new forum topic: 5 pts
Reply to an existing topic: 1 pt
Receive a Thank You: 10 pts
Invite someone to join: 10 pts
Invited person joins: 100 pts
New Member: 100 pts
Upload an Avatar: 10 pts
Profile 100% Complete: 100 pts

You may earn points in each of these above areas automagically every-time you complete the requirements of the rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83, MarkM
9 years 4 months ago #43397

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Points!

Will the points not used carry over to any future contest or will they zero out?
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 4 months ago #43402

Replied by mlotziii on topic Points!

The points will last until used. I'm not sure right now what else they can be used for. I was thinking stickers, tshirts, and the like.
9 years 4 months ago #43404

Not being much of a gambler you've left me in a quandary....save the points for a sure thing or go all in and use them up on the raffle :unsure: :huh:
I've never had any luck with raffles, bought 100 chances for a S&W deluxe grade rifle in 25-06 as a kid. A friend at school wanted in but the tickets were sold before he could get any.
Being the nice guy I am I sold him 10 of mine..... he won the rifle :banghead: .
At least I still get to shoot it once in awhile........
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 4 months ago #43406

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Points!

Might I suggest in future contests limiting the number of times you can suscribe to 10? Other wise it gives people like me and JT a huge advantage since we have been around a while and have points to burn.
9 years 4 months ago #43407

That would solve my quandary.....but I do need a green laser since my last one didn't handle the .308 recoil very well........I do like the T-shirts though ;)
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 4 months ago #43409

Replied by mlotziii on topic Points!

I think going forward all the points will be zero'd out between contests.

It does give the active members an advantage but then again you should have the advantage for all the helpful posts you've both made over the many months.

A new member could bring in 100 new members and get 100 entries. So in all reality the playing field is fair. Others just have their work cut out for them over the next few weeks.

I've already lined up a few more contests and there will be ways each month to earn "Bonus" points like the 100 points everyone earned this month.

Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
9 years 4 months ago #43473

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!