Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

New Features! and a whole lot of 'em!

• Thank you received: 11

Replied by Uncle ArmaLite on topic Re:New Features! and a whole lot of 'em!

That's right. I use Twitter to let ArmaLite's followers know about retail sales that will save them money. The weekend of October 10th was a big success for ArmaLite and our customers... in part because of the publicity given the 10-10-10 sale on Twitter, Facebook, ar10t.com, ar15.com and trade sites like ammoland.com and tactical-life.com. There are so many good sites like gundigest.com and shootingindustry.com. Plus, sites like gunsamerica.com and gunbroker.com are revolutionizing the world of firearms buying and trading.

Also, some of our firearms are produced in small batches. If I let people on these sites know we have a limited run of a particular rifle, they can get their requests in asap. SOMETIMES, I see our factory's production forecasts and let folks know that the gun they've been waiting for is scheduled to be produced in two or three months. That can result in guns being sold out before they're ever built.

Our new Free Stuff Friday is a lot of fun. Our Twitter followers can get... uh, free stuff... just by keeping Twitter as an active tab on their desktop or mobile device.

AND, mlotziii is right. I can give internet savvy dealers a timely heads up to revenue opportunities their non-computer savvy competitors will get later through traditional channels like phone calls and snail mails.
UncleArmaLite
13 years 6 months ago #5701

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:New Features! and a whole lot of 'em!

Hey Uncle....I meant no offense...sorry if I came off rude....but when you reach a certain age...things get more complicated by the day....with computers...I guess unless you work with them all the time....I have a hard enough time keeping what I have on my plate in order...I couldn't imagine all YOU have to deal with...again, I meant no offense, just some old time dry... :dry: Humor...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 6 months ago #5702

• Thank you received: 11

Replied by Uncle ArmaLite on topic Re:New Features! and a whole lot of 'em!

No worries! At age 52, I feel the same way about cell phones that a lot of guys feel about computers. I was chained to a company cell phone for more than 15 years. The only time I carry one now is when I go on business trips. As a result, after two years without a cell, I'm behind the curve on all the new mobile devices so many people take for granted!
13 years 6 months ago #5706

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:New Features! and a whole lot of 'em!

Uncle A.......
Holy Moses.... :ohmy: You're older than me. :P ..I didn't think you were that old... :dry: I figured you for abit younger.... :laugh:
On the cell phone thing...I am even worse...takes me 10 min to send a 5 word text.... :laugh:
Mlotz...Admin....Boss....this is a great improvement...have found a few bugs and will send them to you via NOTES....but all in all...Nice change...but where are the girls in the bikinis holding AR-10s.... :huh: :laugh: :)
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 6 months ago #5712

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!