Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Many thanks!

• Thank you received: 132

Many thanks! was created by mlotziii

I would like to personally thank ArmaLite, Inc., and Uncle ArmaLite for their generous support of AR10T.com and the National Shooting Sports Foundation with the donation of two AR-10(T) rifles chambered in .338 Federal (Details on the rifles can be found here: tiny.cc/gvbwe.)

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

NSSF has given AR10T.com special permission to have the rifles etched with their anniversary logo and to be the official host of the auctions.

ArmaLite has beautifully etched the NSSF's 50th Anniversary Logo on the mag well of each rifle. The rifles will be auctioned; one on www.GunsAmerica.com, the other on www.GunBroker.com; from November 5 through November 19, 2010. A portion of the proceeds from each auction will go to NSSF.

This generous gesture of ArmaLite speaks to their extraordinary effort as a manufacturer to lead the industry and ArmaLite's commitment to the community of firearms owners.

AR10T.com is honored to be in the company of ArmaLite in recognizing NSSF for 50-years of forwarding their mission "to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports."

About ArmaLite
ArmaLite has one of the broadest product lines in the firearms industry. We manufacture and sell semiautomatic rifles in a variety of calibers including 5.56mm and 7.62mm, long range super-accurate bolt action rifles in calibers including .308 Winchester, 300 Win Mag, 338 Lapua, and 50 BMG, and classic 9mm pistols. Visit: www.armalite.com

About NSSF
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of more than 5,500 manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by mlotziii.
13 years 6 months ago #5764

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Many thanks!

""""""I would like to personally thank ArmaLite, Inc., and Uncle ArmaLite for their generous support of AR10T.com and the National Shooting Sports Foundation with the donation of two AR-10(T) rifles chambered in .338 Federal (Details on the rifles can be found here: tiny.cc/gvbwe.)""""""""

I second that statement.....Thank You Gentlemen...and ladies of ArmaLite...your support has been a benefit to all...
Thank You.
PJE...
BUILDING MY SASS.
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 6 months ago #5766

• Thank you received: 11

Replied by Uncle ArmaLite on topic Re:Many thanks!

I'll have photos of the engraved rifles in a few days.
13 years 6 months ago #5790

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!