Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Site Updates

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re: Site Updates

You should notice a bit of speed improvements to the site. I re-enabled the cache settings and also moved a lot of the advertisement images to this server. It took a ton of time to look up the hosts where the images were coming from.

Let me know if you've noticed the improvement to the site speed at all.

On another note, I also lengthened the login timeout to 2-hours. You now have 2-hours of being idle before having to login again. Hopefully that will help anyone who experienced being kicked off.

The invalid token has to do with the site cache. I'm trying to find a work around but for some reason it keeps rearing its head. Keep me posted on this one and let me know if it gets better or worse.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

p.s. AR10T.com has a Google pagerank of 2!
13 years 1 month ago #6933

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by edritchey on topic Re: Site Updates

"Invalid Token" This problems seems to only affect me while I'm running MS IE as my browser. I never seem to get that message while using my net book with it's Google Chrome browser loaded. Another thing I've noticed is I have problems uploading photos with Windows Internet Explorer v.8 or v.9 but never have any problem with Google Chrome... I wonder how compatible with IE this site is in general. I've been looking for a reason to dump IE on my other computer for awhile now I guess this is going to do it for me. :)
12 years 11 months ago #7603

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by edritchey on topic Re: Site Updates

Well I spoke to soon, I do still get the "invalid token" messages even while using the Google Chrome browser. EDR
12 years 11 months ago #7606

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re: Site Updates

Try logging out, refreshing, and logging back in. The "Invalid Token" is the result of a bad session cookie.

It only happens to those who visit the site frequently and change devices. I run into the same problem sometimes.

I've got an idea how to fix it. I'll see if it works.
12 years 11 months ago #7608

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!