Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Osama bin Laden killed in US Operation in Pakistan

• Thank you received: 1

Osama bin Laden killed in US Operation in Pakistan was created by adminv15

Osama bin Laden has been reported killed after a successful US operation in northern Pakistan.
13 years 2 days ago #7406

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by gungrinner on topic Re: Osama bin Laden killed in US Operation in Pakistan

Man finally they got em!!!!! I watched the speech from little barry and he even quoted a republican twice. I just hope ol GW is doing a dance too. First thing i did this morning is i went and got a newspaper to end the collection from 9/11 to my 1st deployment to try to get him..... and now i have the osamas dead paper!! Time to go celebrate tonight and turn and burn some rounds down range with the ol belt fed!
13 years 2 days ago #7407

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Stinger308 on topic Re: Osama bin Laden killed in US Operation in Pakistan

Sounds like a great time. I will do the same. God Bless the USA and all my brothers and sisters in this fight.
13 years 2 days ago #7408

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Big Dog on topic Re: Osama bin Laden killed in US Operation in Pakistan

Yes I agree a good day for USA, I do beleive that pictures need to be displayed, I dont care how grusum they may be, any one who has witnessed battle has seen them and those were of our own, The world needs to know that he is what we imagine him to be today. If you dont like the movie dont go to the theatre. It wouldnt bother me to hook um to a F150 and drag him through the streets of NYC where the twin towers once stood.
12 years 11 months ago #7428

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!