Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

LaRue index clips - Rail covers

• Thank you received: 556

LaRue index clips - Rail covers was created by jtallen83

I just got a set of LaRue index clips,www.laruetactical.com/indexclips-72-piece-set, that snap in the slots of the rail, I like them. :) I had been using the KAC cover system but these blow it away. The first thing I liked was the smaller overall profile it gives me. The next was the great grip it has when installed. There are several different parts of the system,two types of wire holders, a regular clip, and some nice stops for hand placement, these must have been an extra from the retailer as I don't see them on the LaRue page. I bought the system for the wire management clips but have found the stops to be very nice so far, real handy for getting a consistent grip. The 72 piece kit was supposed to cover my rifle size front rails but ended up short even with a spot left off for the flashlight and a bi-pod grip, guess I could have counted slots :whistle: I've got more coming to finish it out then I'll post pictures. So far they seem pretty secure and it will be easy to keep extras in the buttstock, I'm bound to drop some in the woods if I mess with them.
Now I just have to find something to do with a big pile of KAC covers :pinch:
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 11 months ago #11541

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!