Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Best stock for a target rifle

• Thank you received: 132

Best stock for a target rifle was created by mlotziii

I'm thinking about changing the butt-stock on my AR-10T to something that is more comfortable and offers a very stable shooting position.

I have been eyeing the Magpul PRS-AR10. Can anyone give me some feedback about how well they like the PRS-AR10?

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

15 years 9 months ago #128

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Target07 on topic Re:Best stock for a target rifle

I have a GenII Magpul PRS on my AR-10 and comparing it to the factory stock that came on it there is a night and day difference. I absolutely love it. It is built like a tank and has plenty of adjustment. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fully adjustable rugged stock.
15 years 9 months ago #132

Replied by Milgram on topic Re:Best stock for a target rifle

I have a Magpul PRS on my AR10T and I love it. It looks great, feels great, and has a ton of adjustment. Another great aspect of the PRS is the rail that it has on the bottom (in the picture, the cover is on). You can get a mono pod from accushot, and it will greatly improve your accuracy. It is just like using a micrometer to adjust your elevation.
15 years 4 months ago #794

Replied by schollmeyer on topic Re:Best stock for a target rifle

Great feedback / Notes in this post
13 years 4 months ago #6306

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!