Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

There I was...

• Thank you received: 153

There I was... was created by mrraley

There I was one night. Knee deep in hand grenade pins and MRE spoons, sitting on BN staff duty, two runners a my disposal.

I was called into the CSM's office to be a character witness for a testimony on a complaint being filed by a military couple.

The male SSG was bring up charges against his wife, also an SSG.

They had been married for some time now and there kids had grown and moved on.

He had his medical records in hand. Me not sure what was going on at first as puzzled about why he had his med records, but oh well.

As everything started to unfold, he wanted to press charges and give his wife an Article 15 for adultery. She swore up and down that wasn't the case.

I looked over and noticed the she was pregnant.

Now he pulls out his medical records and shows the CSM where he had surgery and had a vasectomy done. Stating that it could not be his.

By her astonishment she did not realize that she had been caught. Because during her rant and plea, she forgot that she also had to sign the consent form for his surgery that the CSM pointed out to her and showed her proof.

Pending further investigation, it was found not to be his, she was reduced to EIOU-1 and he was awarded what ever. (don't know)
"Attack the issue NOT the individual"

“Fix the problem, DON’T affix the blame”

"Prosecute the position, NOT the person"
10 years 11 months ago #20386

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic There I was...

This is no chit, it was so cold, so hot, so rainy...coming soon when I get time to write it...Love military stories, always funny....thanks
10 years 11 months ago #20389

• Thank you received: 188

Replied by LebbenB on topic There I was...

When we came back from Afghanistan, we were met at Gold Ramp by all our family members. One of my guy's wife was there and she was 4 months pregnant. Unfortunately, it had been about 7 months since he had gone home on mid-tour. Bad things ensued.
RLTW
10 years 11 months ago #20396

• Thank you received: 85

Replied by Dabu on topic There I was...

:sick:
10 years 11 months ago #20402

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!