Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Participate in designing the AR10T.com Ultimate AR-10 Rifle! Based solely on the members of this site. The UAR-10 will be a true reflection of the design concepts wanted by this community.

Looking for an AR10 80% Lower?

• Thank you received: 0

Looking for an AR10 80% Lower? was created by jacobdecremer

Hello,

I have been on here as a guest and admire all the work! I am needing some help with a project I launched on rockethub for 7075 T6 AR10 80% lowers. It is called Battle Born Tactics! We are based out of Reno Nevada and are selling lowers starting at $35! We have amazing deals on everything up! A 2 pack of AR10 80% lowers and a jig for $100! A four pack and jig for $140. The purpose for this campaign is to raise funding to obtain our establishment, machine(s) ect. This Veteran needs your help to gain momentum! We just launched last Sunday and are at $870 already. It is no where near our goal but that is a big accomplishment so far. I have been working hard at making this a reality and need more support. As a big time fan of this page and of the AR in general this means the world to me. I have a strong passion for my project and will provide a quality lower. Please stop by our page and add us as a friend on Facebook as well! Thank you ALL for your time and hope to see the funding rise with support!

Sincerely,
Jacob

Here is my link and face book link as well!

rkthb.co/31622 ROCKETHUB

www.facebook.com/pages/Battle-Born-Tactics/201918143309587
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by jacobdecremer. Reason: Link's were double! Don't know why?
10 years 6 months ago #28353

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Looking for an AR10 80% Lower?

Your link does not work, but this one does: www.rockethub.com/31622
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacobdecremer
10 years 6 months ago #28356

Replied by jacobdecremer on topic Looking for an AR10 80% Lower?

Thank you Ole Cowboy for giving that link a correction! It posted both of the link's double for some odd reason! I also just wanted to let everyone know that I can not thank you enough for taking the time to read this! Please check out the page for updated information in regards to magazine option's! Without your support I could not have come this far in a week! Thanks again and please check out and like our business page on Facebook for all the update's!

Best Regards,
Jacob
10 years 6 months ago #28406

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Looking for an AR10 80% Lower?

Not a prob Jaco, who knows why it did not work, but no matter, no bigge...best of luck on your stuff.
10 years 6 months ago #28410

Replied by jacobdecremer on topic Looking for an AR10 80% Lower?

Thank you SIR!
10 years 6 months ago #28412

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!